- Plan and schedule the project by developing a project master schedule in primavera P6/Microsoft Project software.
- Identify the project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks and targets to determine the resource requirement throughout the project.
- Implement the work schedule and monitor progress of the work on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Anticipate and resolve project issue bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts.
- Co‐ordinate with internal project team on the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems.
- Ensure that project controls documents such as resources histogram, schedules, reporting systems, material controls systems, etc. are fully developed according to industry standards and verified by Project Management Team.
- Carry out assessments of Extensions of Time and the associated Cost impacts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), or equivalent.
- At least 5-8 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required with at least 6 years in Planning.
- Experience in planning of various engineering projects - Building & Infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge in MS Project and Primavera (P6)
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office software i.e. Excel, Word, Power point
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a team environment
- Applicants must be willing to work throughout Malaysia