- Knowledge on developing Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Identifying EPCC Phases, Project deliverables, required tasks & Project Milestones.
- Knowledge on Project activity sequencing & resource planning.
- Implement the work schedule and monitor progress of the work on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Anticipate and resolve project issue bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts.
- Ensure proper filing of documentation & submittals.
- Co‐ordinate with internal project team on the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a related field is required with at least 2 or 3 years in Planning.
- Experience in planning of various engineering projects - Building & Infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge in MS Project and Primavera (P6)
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office software i.e. Excel, Word, Power point
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a team environment
- Applicants must be willing to work throughout Malaysia